This website is brought to you by Camden Council, supported by NSW Government, Community Services. The website will be a constant work in progress. We want it to meet the needs of Camden's parents, carers, and people who work in our community, and therefore welcome your feedback.
Please send any comments, additions, suggestions, feedback to Camden Council's Community Project Officer (Children and Families) on the following details:
Community Services Department
Address: PO Box 183, Camden NSW 2570
Phone: (02) 4645 5084
Fax: (02) 4645 5025
For further information on Camden Council services, facilities and activities as well as demographics and local news, please visit www.camden.nsw.gov.au
Camden Kids would like to gratefully acknowledge the following people who helped in developing this website:
- NSW Department of Community Services for funding the project and the guidance and support of Aylin Cimilli.
- Macarthur Children and Family Interagency members; and Child Friendly Cities Reference Group members for your advice, direction and support.
- Previous Families NSW representative Deborah Knoke; Jodie Reeder from Camden Community Connections and Margaret O'Dea from the Benevolent Society for sharing your resources and assisting with the project from grass roots
- Shellharbour City Council's Aileen Gleeson for sharing your wisdom and advice on the wonderful Shellharbour Kids website.
- The IT team at Camden Council for your advice and technical support and Casey Halliday for your endless administration and graphic design support.