Published on 15 April 2020
These school holidays don’t look quite the same as others in the past, but that doesn’t mean you can’t have fun or try something new!
There are still things you can do in Camden as long as you follow the correct protocols and safety measures set up by government and health officials. Check out the below list on nine (safe) things you can do in Camden these school holidays!
9 things you can do in Camden these school holidays!
- Go for a bear hunt and find as many teddies as you can in the windows of your neighbour’s houses!
- Put your own teddy in the window of your house!
- Ride your bike through the Australian Botanic Garden, Mt Annan.
- Support local business and put a lunch order through at one of Camden’s cafes.
- Help a neighbour by filling out a Hey Neighbour! card and pop it in their letterbox.
- Borrow some eBooks from Camden Council Library Service.
- Take a walk down Miss Llewella Davies Pioneer Walkway in Camden.
- Get outdoors and explore - collect sticks and leaves from the ground and turn them into craft!
- Stay home and join a virtual exercise class.
Don’t forget to tag your holiday pics with #camdenlove #camdenbought !