Published on 30 July 2020
Camden Family Day Care is a home-based education and care service that offers a warm, safe, secure and stimulating home environment catering for young babies through to pre-teens. Quality children's education and care is where children are happy, engaged and learning with qualified educators who are nurturing and caring. Camden Family Day Care qualified staff and educators are committed to supporting the delicate transition of children between home and care, as well as preparing them for starting school.
Camden Family Day Care offers:
- Flexible hours to suit individual family needs.
- Small groups (no more than 4 children under school age + 3 school age children).
- Educational environments that focus on play based learning.
- Emphasis on supporting children’s individual interests.
- A consistent educator providing stability and commitment to building strong relationships with individual children and their families.
- Genuine respect for family values.
- Commitment to collaborative relationships between staff, educators, families and children.
- Children are nurtured and cared for in the homes of approved Family Day Care Educators who are qualified, resourced, supported and monitored regularly by the Camden Family Day Care Coordination Unit team.
Camden Family Day Care is sponsored by Camden Council and is regulated by the Department of Education (Early Childhood Directorate) and operates in accordance with the Education and Care Services National Regulation. Educators and Coordination Units are assessed and rated against the National Quality Standards to ensure quality education and care service is being delivered to all children and that the service is committed to continuous improvement.
For more information call 4645 5190