Celebrate National Families Week in Camden
We are Family, Camden!
National Families Week (15-21 May) is celebrated by thousands of people and organisation's across the country annually, Camden Council included. This week celebrates the vital role that families play in Australian society. Camden Council has put together a program of free and low-cost activities happening across the week for all to get involved with.
Round up the clan and get involved in Council’s Families Week program, kicking off from on Sunday 15 May 2022.
Camden Council has put together a program with a range of free and low-cost activities throughout the week, with something for everyone to enjoy!
With the theme being ‘stronger families, stronger communities’, Families Week in Camden is set to include:
- Mini family photoshoots;
- Love Food, Hate Waste lunchbox workshops;
- Child Restraint Fitting and Check Day;
- Camden Swirls Tween Art Night;
- Children’s Yoga;
- Family movie afternoon;
- Alan Baker Art Gallery workshops;
- Family Storytime at Camden Libraries;
- Afternoon craft at Camden Libraries;
- Family yoga class; and
- Playgroups by a range of facilitators.
For Events happening across the week- go to What's On
Find full program of activities here