- Introduce toddlers & preschoolers to a variety of sports in a structured, safe, inclusive and non-competitive environment.
- Show toddlers & preschoolers that sport and physical activity are fun, thus developing a lifelong passion for exercise.
- Develop and enhance age-appropriate gross motor skills,coordination and correct posture.
- Introduce and reinforce the importance of warm-up and stretching to help prevent injuries, and proper hydration.
- Teach the importance of good sportsmanship and teamwork.
- Decrease childhood obesity.
- Increase each child’s confidence.
- Prepare children for school and participation in the broader community.
Ready Steady Go is offered at Narellan on Monday's and Mount Anna on Saturdays, to book and for information please visit